Thursday, May 2, 2013

Need a cup or need a friend?



One of the leading beer companies has launched a new kind of cup that allows you to friend someone every time you tip your class to toast.




Are we losing ....
our capacity to meet new people spontaneously?
 
And are we winning  ...
a bulk of technology ?

 
childhood friends
teenage friends
university friends



I don’t have problems/issues/difficulty/trouble meeting people
People are friendly but at the same time it’s not easy to make friends


notwithstanding
nonetheless


Despite the fact people are friendly, it’s not easy to make friends
People are friendly. It’s not easy to make friends, THOUGH/MIND YOU/ACTUALLY


It’s a golden rule ….


non-negotiable


clueless


There’s a common story that …


My brother didn’t get that impression


I get the impression that

When I am with my workmates we usually talk shop

No comments:

Post a Comment