Thursday, May 2, 2013

The inexcusable

From the inexcusable (aggression). . .

Biting off more than you can chew
Getting your teeth too deep into it
 
Footballer Luis Suarez took the expressions above too literallly
 

What was probably Ivanovic's reaction to Suarez's behavior?

The act was unthinkable and unacceptable but who could imagine he would do something  
To show that you want a person to stop talking
Hold on, ...!
To say that you're offended by someone's words
I take offence to that
To say that someone has uttered something very rude to you
I think you should take that back
To show that you have a different opinion
I'm sorry, but I am afraid I have to differ from you on that
To say you don't like the way people are talking to you
I'm not going to let you talk to me like that


What's the difference between ; 
a fanatic
a supporter
a fan

a rational or sensible fan X a die-hard fan
a loyal fan


sensationalism
downgrade or relegate
relegation x promotion


Keeping hush or quiet
a muzzle


It's only in the case of self-defence or in the defence of loved ones,
that .m. .




No comments:

Post a Comment